Advantages of the Online Russian lessons
All our professors have an impressive background in teaching teenagers. Online russian lessons by skype is the best way to study language and take your time. Especialy for young people, teenagers and students.
Every student of online Russian courses receive the Certificate of Moscow Lomonosov University Russian Language Centre. Learn russian on skype will easy and comfortable for those whose work day finish after 6 p.m. Russian language lessons on skype are totally the same lessons in classes.
To start the course, you need
- To fill in the form.
- To receive an answer from MGU-Russian.
- To accept a video-call from a teacher via Skype and get a consultation on learning of Russian Language (free of charge).
- To receive an invoice and make payment.*
- To send a payment confirmation.
- To get the program of the course, studying materials for the first lesson, and the schedule discussed.
- To start your classes.
* Attention! Before sending the payment, please contact us for the details.
Conditions for the Online Course
- One-to-One Studying is organized by Skype
- The video consultation with a teacher is free
- The duration of a class is 50 minutes
- The time of lessons is discussed with a student; there is a possibility to change the time under the student request.
- The classes are held every week
- The lessons aspects are discussed with a student according to the results of the consultation.
- Each student has the individual program
- The study materials are provided electronically
- At the end of the course, you will receive the Certificate of the Russian Language Center of MGU
You always have a chance to bring your suggestions on in organizing the studying process.
Every student of online Russian courses receive the Certificate of Moscow Lomonosov University Russian Language Centre.
To learn Russian on Skype is suitable for everybody: intermediate level students and the beginners. It is a perfect way of study for working people, who cannot find time for individual or group lessons. You can learn Russian on Skype at any time and place, where you can find Internet.
The students of Russian Online courses can choose the time, duration and frequency of the lessons which are suitable for them. Apart from that, they can choose a level: for beginners, intermediate, colloquial, business etc.
Russian lessons online are not different from the individual lessons: the teacher introduces the material, gives the explanations and the assignments. The student, in his turn, listens to the lecturers and does the homework. Such an important tool as the board is replaced by electronic and/or interactive board, which possesses wider capability.
It is a well-known fact that all organs of perception have to be involved in the learning a foreign language. Electronic board allows not only to write on it, but also to demonstrate all necessary visual materials. The electronic board is a screen of the computer, which the teacher shows to a student using “show screen” function.
The other tool which is actively used during Russian online lessons is a Skype chat. It is used by both a teacher and a student as an interactive board. The student and the teacher exchange the assignments, which can be marked immediately. Also, they can exchange the massages in Russian and correct the pronunciation during the lesson.
Usually, during the individual lessons, mistakes in speaking are corrected in two ways: immediately after they were made or when the speech is recorded - after the lesson is finished.
Both ways have some apparent disadvantages, which are hard to bear during an individual lesson. However, chat makes it easier: during online Russian lessons it is used as a ‘prompter’, which allows the teacher to correct the mistakes immediately without interrupting the student.
All this opportunities and tools allow to organize and spend full integrated lessons of Russian online, where the student is learning to speak, understand, read and write in Russian.
MSU Language Center offers an opportunity to learn Russian online with experienced MSU teachers and native speakers.
Other materials concerning learning Russian as a foreign language you can find on our Facebook page, as well as to meet and talk to other students of MSU Language Center.
With the online course you will learn Russian as to:
- get the basic knowledge of the Russian language (Introduction)
- overcome the speaking barrier and get skills in conversation with the Russians
- write in Russian and communicate with the Russians over the Internet
- read in Russian, participate in forums, blogs and social networks in Russian
- get prepare for a trip to Russia and learn about the country more
- improve your language skills in Russian if you have studied it in your country or in Russia.
Most common reasons for choosing Russian language online:
- you had a big gap in studying Russian language. And you need to refresh your knowledge.
- you’d like to streamline your knowledge of Russian
- you need to get the basic knowledge of Russian before trip to Russia
- you work in a Russian company
- you’d like to prepare for the exam in Russian in your University
- you simply like Russian language
Online Russian Course Elementary level
This is an introductory course in Russian language for foreigners who have never studied Russian language before. The program consists of the following areas: phonetics of the alphabet, basic grammar, informal situations and basic living vocabulary.
Russian courses courses will cover material in the following areas: «Meeting People», «In a Store», «Profession», «Weather», «In the city». Grammar areas will include: Nouns, Adjectives, Verbs, 1St conjugations, pronouns, numbers, time, adverb «can», «cannot».
By the end of the course, you will have acquired the skills to communicate at an elementary level in informal speech.
Online Russian Lessons 1 and 2
- Vowels (а, о, у, э, и, ы)
- Consonants (л, м, н, п, б, ф, в, т, д)
- Understanding of how to sound out the letters
- Rhythm of the words, syllables, accents,
- Understanding Intonations
Grammar Material: Learning the word ЭТО (this, these)
Personal pronouns ОН, ОНА (He, She)
Online Russian Lessons 3 and 4
- Consonants (к, г, х, с, з, р)
- Pronunciation when reading [а], [о]
- Intonation Structures
- Understanding parts of speech
- Gender in nouns
- Animate and inanimate objects structure
- Question structures
- Nouns Кто это? (who, whom, this, these)
- Basic speech
Online Russian Lessons 5 and 6
- Consonants (ш, ж, и)
- The letters я, е, ю, ё at the beginning of a word and after a vowel
- Rhythm of highly complex words
- Intonation structures in compound sentences
- Personal Pronouns
- Possessive Pronouns мой, твой, наш, ваш, его, ее, их (my, your, our, your, his, her, their)
- Understanding complex sentences (using the conjunction A)
- Basic speech
Online Russian Lessons 7 and 8
- Understanding hard and soft consonants
- Reading rules for [е], [э]
- Consonants (ч, щ)
- Reading rules for чт and чн combinations
- Rhythm of highly complex word combinations
- Gender in nouns
- Use of the imperative in formal and informal situations
- Question structures of nouns
- Question structure of Где? (Where)
- Basic speech
Online Russian Lessons 9 and 10
- Combinations with hard and soft consonants
- Intonation structure
- Consonant Ц
- Rhythm of plural combinations
- Plural nouns and possessive pronouns
- Special question word Чей? Чья? Чье? Чьи? (Whose)
- Question structure Кто он? (who is he?)
- The verb to know (знать)
- Adjectives with gender and nouns
- Indicating Pronouns этот, эта, это, эти (this, these)
- Word structures «Мне (тебе, Вам) like — нравится...». How much? «Сколько стоит...?»
- Compound sentences with Что (what)
- Compound sentences with ПОТОМУ ЧТО (why?)
- Basic speech